The United States is host for this year’s YFCI General Assembly, a gathering of key senior YFC staff and board members that only happens in the U.S. every 6 years.
The cost for an international staff worker to attend is a huge hurdle. Some of the Youth for Christ staff around the world live on a salary of just $100 per month. Without your help, attending GA will be impossible.
In the past, we have seen the face of ministry completely changed in a nation because of the generous support that came from churches and individuals participating in the International movement of YFC. Just one example is Mexico, through support of local churches and individuals in Mexico grew quickly. Today YFC ministry in Mexico is in multiple states and growing and reaching young people everywhere.
WAYS YOU OR YOUR CHURCH CAN PARTICIPATE IN GA LINK
- Host an International Staff Member at your church BEFORE/AFTER General Assembly by:
- Providing meals, lodging, and transportation costs while at your church.
- Round-trip airfare within the U.S. (between Miami and your church’s city) before/after General Assembly.
- General Assembly participants need to arrive in Miami by 3:00pm Thursday, September 14; can depart anytime Tuesday, September 19
- Cover an International Staff Member’s General Assembly Registration costs ($995)
- Cover an International Staff Member’s round-trip airfare from their nation to the USA (up to $1,500)
- Make a donation to the GA Link general fund in any amount
- Provide a unique gift item for the GA Hospitality Bags that showcases your either your city or State
- Suggested items: imprinted items such as pens, t-shirts or souvenir items from your city or state.
- Quantity needed: 300
- Delivered to YFC International by August 20, 2017