General Assembly 2017 will begin with dinner and an opening session on Thursday, 14 September, and conclude with breakfast on the morning of Tuesday, 19 September. A minimum deposit of US$100 per person is required to register.
This year’s location for General Assembly is at a resort on Miami Beach, Florida, USA. The Resort is located on the beach and only 20 minutes from Miami Int’l Airport and 30 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale Int’l Airport. It is surrounded by water and gifted with a skyline of the Atlantic Ocean to the east, while charmed and intrigued by the thrill of Miami to the west.
|Early Bird Registration||$895||Until 30th April 2017|
|Regular Registration||$945||Until 30th June 2017|
|Last Chance Registration||$995||1st July 2017 and after|
Registration Prices are in US Dollars. A non-refundable minimum deposit of $100 per registration is required. Note: All registration fees must be paid in full by 30th June, 2017. Balances not paid by the due date will incur a $50 late penalty. Registrations received 1st July, 2017, and after are required to be paid in full at the time of registration.
WHO WILL BE ATTENDING
- National Directors/Coordinators
- Board Chairpersons
- Key National Leaders (Prayer, Ministry and Training Coordinators)
- YFCI Board members
- Partners of YFC
- YFCI International office, Area and Regional Staff
- GA Team members and volunteers
PER-PERSON REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Shared-room accommodation for Thursday, 14 September, through check out on Tuesday, 19 September, 2017
- Resort fee which includes use of the following:
- Fitness centre
- In-room safe and mini fridge
- Pool chaise lounges, pool umbrellas and towels
- Wi-Fi internet access in guest rooms
- 2 beach chairs
- Most meals and all conference costs
- Ground transportation to/from Miami International Airport and the Deauville Beach Resort on Thursday, 14 September, and Tuesday, 19 September.
PER-PERSON REGISTRATION FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel costs
- Visa or Passport costs
- Child Care
- Extra nights at Deauville Beach Resort or additional hotel nights during travel
CANCELLATION and TRANSFER POLICY
GA 2017 Registration Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, but they are TRANSFERABLE to a NEW registrant (someone not yet registered). All Cancellations and Requests for Transfer must be received by email no later than 15 July, 2017. Include your name, country, and reason for cancelling. To TRANSFER your deposit to a NEW registrant we require the following:
- CANCELLATION REQUEST including your name, country and the reason for cancelling.
- NAME and COUNTRY of the NEW REGISTRANT you wish to transfer your deposit to.
- COMPLETED REGISTRATION for the NEW registrant.
Attendees will be accommodated at a resort in Miami Beach, Florida, USA. Housing assignments will be made by the General Assembly Office on a first come-first serve basis determined by your registration date. Roommate requests should be made on your registration form. Private rooms can be arranged for an additional cost of $60 per night. Each room at the Resort features:
- Wi-Fi internet in all guest rooms
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room safe