TO REGISTER ONLINE
Complete one registration for each person attending GA 2017. If your spouse or children are attending, you must complete a separate registration for each individual. Information on pre-conference workshops and childcare options will be coming soon.
- A $100 USD deposit must accompany each Registration Form to secure the registration.
- Registration deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and are applied toward the registration fee.
- All registration fees must be paid in full by 30 June, 2017.
- Balances not paid by the due date will incur a $50 late penalty.
- Registrations received 1 July, 2017, and after are required to be paid in full at the time of registration.
REGULAR REGISTRATION ($945.00)
Cost includes shared room (double- occupancy) accommodation from check in on Thursday, 14 September through check-out the morning of Tuesday, 19 September, most meals, and all conference costs. Regular registration closes on 30th June.
PRE & POST CONFERENCE LODGING
The Resort has generously offered the conference rate to GA 2017 delegates up to 3 days before and 3 days after the conference. Choose your options. Shared Rooms are $60 / night. Private Rooms are $120 / night
Attendees will be accommodated at a resort right on the beach.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and main session meeting room.
- Complimentary access to Fitness Centre.
- Resort Fee is included in the room rates.
- Group rates honoured 3 days pre/post event dates (based on availability).
Housing assignments will be made by the General Assembly Office on a first come-first serve basis determined by your registration date. Individuals attending General Assembly without a spouse may indicate a roommate preference on the registration form.
Check-In: 4:00 PM. The hotel will make reasonable efforts to accommodate early arrivals.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.The hotel reserves the right to assess guests a late check-out fee ranging from $40 to the prevailing full-night rate. Late check-out fees are the sole responsibility of the participant.
Private (single person) rooms can be arranged (subject to availability) for an additional cost of $60 per night ($300) for all five nights of the conference.
Please arrange your travel to arrive in Miami by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, 14th of September. You may schedule your departure as early as 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 19th of September. If your travel information is not available at the time of your registration, please send it to the General Assembly office as soon as possible to [email protected]