This year’s mobile app for General Assembly 2017 is going to be awesome!
Here are just a few benefits and reasons why you don’t want to miss out on the app:
- Access the event schedule and customize your agenda with personal appointments
- See all the speakers, read their bios, and view their presentations
- Get important updates and exciting offers through the app through Push Notifications
- See who’s attending and share contact information by networking with other attendees
If you are having difficulty accessing or logging into the app, contact the App Administrator, Scott Rosene at [email protected]
Important Information Related to the GA App
- Link to the App Store (click this link while on smart device): https://crowd.cc/s/VZYo
- Link to the Web Version of the App: https://crowd.cc/ga2017
- Logging In: Follow the instructions in the email from “YFCI – General Assembly” <[email protected]>. All currently registered attendees will have received this email invitation. If you have not received it, contact Scott Rosene. See also the video tutorial here.
- Speaker Profile Updates: Use the link here to update your speaker profile if you are a speaker/facilitator/trainer at YFC GA 2017.
- Session/Seminar Updates: Us the link here to update your session/seminar description, modify speaker info, or share documents related to your session.